Saturday, February 21, 2009

Shopping deals

Well, thanks to virus and cold city around here, i never got around to posting PriceCutter and Dillon's deals--and we haven't gotten to go yet, either, although we were en rout yesterday when my 3yo got hit by the stomach bug (or carsickness, but my bet is the bug the rest of us had).
Anyway--PriceCutter is having some great BOGO items that I PLANNED on doing a school trip with my 8yo dd and listing the prices to see if they really are great deals. I guess BOGO Best Choice crackers will be the only thing we stock up on from there, though :)

I'm searching the Walgreens ad for next week though and finding what I am sure to need/want.

  • Royal Instant Pudding
    WQ 4/$1 (remember the Amish friendship bread? it calls for pudding!! I'm pretty sure this is cheaper than Aldi's)
  • Colgate toothpaste $.99
    (if you haven't used all your $1 MQ, you still can!)
  • Gilette Fusion Gamer Razor $8.99
    (our Walgreen's has yet to stock this razor--has never had it YET)
    Use $4/1 MQ {2/8 PG}
    OOP $4.99, but receive $6 RR, profit $1.01
  • Match the razor deal with a Venus Embrace for $8.99 or a Spa Breeze razor and matching cartridge set and get an additional $4 RR. I haven't figured up the matching MQs and best deal yet--but I know there has to be one, either that or they are just trying to get you to buy more and not be satisfied with an overage :) No other blogger I read has listed this yet...but be sure to check out others I reference to soon!
  • Reynolds Wrap 20ft.
    WQ $.89
    Here's your chance to use up the $1/1 MQs you might have left--after you have a year's worth stocked up [or whatever your pantry will hold, share your abundance of foil with churches, friends, or other food banks/charities (Salvation Army, Carthage Crisis Center)]
  • One-A-Day Multivitamins
    WQ $6/1, I believe the 60ct are usually $7.99
    Use $1/1 MQ {1/4 SS or printable}
    OOP $.99
  • Tums $4/1 (there are other offers, buy $30, get $10 RR, but this is the one I could use, although I'm gonna keep checking to see what the best deal is for us)
    Have to buy 8.......
    Use 4 $1/2 MQ or 8 $1.25/1 {1/25}
    OOP $20-$28, receive $10 RR, spending $10-$18 or $1.25 - $2.25/1
  • Kraft Shells and Cheese 3/$5
    $1/1 printable
    If you can get 3 MQ, =3/$2, or $.66/1
    If you just use 2 MQ, = $1/1
  • Theraflu 2/$10
    Use 2 $2/1 printable
    Get $4 RR = FREE!! What timing!!!
  • Dr. Pepper, 7 up, Sunkist, or Canada Dry 2-liter, buy 4/$5
    Get $2 RRs
    4/$3 after RRs! or $.75/1
    If you can use the free Q mailer for Diet Dr. Pepper, these will figure to $.44/1!!!

Check out Deal Seeking Mom for her list too.....

No comments:

Post a Comment