Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Grocery Deals 2/4-2/10

UGH!! This was all typed up and i lost connection......maybe this will get completed, but I'm posting before I lose anything else......
PriceCutter has milk for $2.59/gallon!! Unreal!! They are $.10 less than Dillon's sale price.


Dillon's has another type of sale event where you buy 10 and get $3 off--not the $5 of the last 2 weeks, but depending on your coupon match ups--a great deal!

See The Grocery Weekly for how to get Fruit Snacks for free OR $.28/box (ANYONE have MQs to share from the KCStar?!?!?!?!? My kids will LOVE you!)

And here is what I have found so far.....


Colgate Total Toothpaste 2/$5
If just buying one for $2.50 works,
$1.50/1 EQ http://www.cellfire.com/
$1.50/1 printable (email me for the pdf attachment)
or $1/1 {2/1 SS}
= $.50 overage or FREE!!


Kellogg's select cereals 9-12.25oz $1.67/1
EQs at cellfire:
$.50/1 Honey Nut Cheerios, $.75/1 MultiGrain Cheerios
EQs at www.shortcuts.com:
$.75/1 Wheaties, $.75/1 MultiGrain Cheerios
if no other MQ = $.92-$1.17
printable MQ for Honey Nut Cheerios $.55/1 dbls to $1/1 + EQ = $.17/1
$.50/1 MQ MultiGrain Cheerios {1/25 SS} dbls to $1/1 + EQ = FREE with $.08/1 OVERAGE!!
{let's hope the multigrain is included!}


Ocean Spray Juice Cocktail $1.98/1

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you have got some great info here. So sorry about your FIL. My grandmother died about 9-years-ago from a very similar sounding diagnosis. We will keep you in prayer.

    I am fwd your blog address onto a friend of mine who loves all things coupons. Thanks for all the great resources. :)
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed it! I tried a poll to find out what people wanted to read, but find myself consumed with coupons right now....it's not mindless, but it's soothing like knitting or crocheting i think.....if I did either one of those, which I don't.....
    Feel free to click on 'follow blog' or I can add your email to get an update whenever I blog. Not that I'm that interesting--but it's available if you want!

    ReplyDelete