Saturday, February 28, 2009

Huggies jumbo pack diapers $2.33/pack

Print your $5 and $3 Huggies Qs here, then head over to Common Sense with Money to find out why you should hold onto the Qs until next week (3/8) to use at Walgreens.....make sure to print 2 of each Q, you'll want to use at least 3 to get the best deal possible!!!
Don't wait to print your Qs though, they could be gone soon!!!!

Huggies Jumbo Packs $10
Buy 3, use 2 $5 MQ, 1 $3 MQ
OOP = $17, receive $10 RR, spent $7/3 or $2.33/1

My goal? Find 2 other people with an extra $3 MQ and repeat deal with 3 $3 MQ...
= $3.67/1, an avg with transaction #1 of $2.99/1.....
I may very well stock up on itty bitty baby diapers if I can justify storing them for 7+ months :) But I have one using GoodNights, 1 using nighttime training pants, 1 in diapers and 1 on the way--whatever I can do to save!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment