Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Got Mail?

And I mean the GOOD stuff--snail mail--presents--boxes--coupons!!!!!

Check out Coupon Cravings for lots of freebies, Bargain Briana, Deal Seeking Mom, and others (just do searches!!) for listings of all the freebie stuff to sign up for! Check out the free Glade offer here at Thrifty&Chic Mom!!




Here are a few things I've just gotten in the mailbox recently:
VocalPoint Sunkist Tuna MQs and recipes
Kotex samples and MQs
Orville Redenbacher sample and MQ
P&G MQs
MQ for a free Diet Dr. Pepper
AND.........something NO ONE advertised--MQs for Heinz Ketchup!

Why did I get these? Because I emailed the company and told them I liked their product but buy the cheapest ketchup we can find instead, but I would appreciate any coupons so I could continue to buy their product. They sent me 6 $.50/1 MQ any variety any size Heinz Ketchup!! Unfortunately, I didn't make another trip to Dillons for the mega sale event, but I have until July 29th, 2009 to use these on the best deal possible!
Moral of the Story--if you want coupons you can't find anywhere--search for the company and email them!! Don't be shy--Just ask!!

No comments:

Post a Comment