Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Yummy!

I was awake thinking of yummy foods late into the night last night--unfortunately, most of them I did not have on hand or was missing an ingredient or two--thank goodness we are going to the store Wed. and/or Thurs.!!
I've been getting the Prepared Pantry e-newsletter and enjoying the ideas although I am SO NOT a kitchen person and prefer mixes usually [if I could afford it], so I thought I'd share one of their recipes for breakfast pizza. We have everything but the peppers, eggs and cheese, so this will probably make it to our dinner table this week (or maybe a brunch on Saturday). Having my girls [and boys sometimes] beside me in the kitchen may be stressful, but it really will help with this one--as I'm making one dough, my 8yo can be making the 2nd one (Cause there is no way only one would feed us!!). Maybe this could be a freezable dish too..........homemade breakfast pizza from the freezer just needing reheating? YUM!
Recipes like this make me SO happy to have my Tupperware skillets from when I sold--they are oven safe (and I have a couple 10 inch and one 6 inch--if anyone is interested, I have a couple of their lifetime guarantee pieces of cookware back in the storage closet that really need to be sold--NIB, 1/2 of retail values OBO!!!)
OK--gotta go get a mid-morning snack.......let's see what I can dig up....maybe peanut butter on crackers?!? Strawberry smoothie?!?! ham and cheese rollups [with pickles]?!?!?! MMMhhh--I must be pregnant or something *LOL* YUMMY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment