Friday, July 24, 2009

What I found at Office Depot

Well, I had $16.07 on my rewards card for Office Depot, so I decided to make a stop and get some of those school supplies we always use up. They were having a mail-in rebate sale (look for many more of these coming the closer we get to "back to school") and I think I did a decent job shopping! I also dropped off another ink cartridge for more credit coming to me later....

Mega Scott Glue Stick, damaged box, 1/2 price $1.49
6pack large erasers $2.99
magnetic storage locker cup (for our new bulletin board) $4.99
post-it flags $2.99
5pack PaperMate Expressions pens $3.99
6pack spiral notebooks $2.99
1" binder $1.99
SUBTOTAL: $21.43 + $1.68 tax
minus card = $7.04
MAIL-IN REBATES for the pens, notebooks and binder ($8.97)
makes my total = $1.93 overage!!
This pays for the stamp and more for the rebate! I could've done a tiny bit better, but I was getting stuff we "needed", or at least will use. There was a $10 minimum purchase on top of the rebate items and we went over this by just $2.46.

No comments:

Post a Comment