Friday, July 24, 2009

Ultrasound Pictures 7/23

Neither girl was overly cooperative during Thursday's ultrasound. By the end, they both ended up being transverse (sideways), at first facing one another's bottom sides, then both facing down, so baby A's bottom was in Baby B's face :) not really since there is a membrane between them, but that's the idea. A's head was on my right side down at the bottom of the uterus and B's head was on my left side, a bit higher. It seems like they may have more room this way, but I sure hope that at least A's head will head south when the time comes. I was, however, enjoying not getting kicked and prodded in the lower regions for a change.
Ultrasound #3 at 28 weeks


above, Abigail, weighing 2 lbs. 7 oz.



above, Elizabeth, weighing 2 lbs. 8 oz.

This is a sideways pic of the whole uterus, top to bottom (left to right). You can see Elizabeth's head area on top, then an umbilical cord and Abigail's body/bottom and then comes my bladder and cervix.
I go back to see my OB next Thursday again.

No comments:

Post a Comment