Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dillons deals 4/8-4/14

See the Grocery Weekly for a whole list of deals. The only difference I see between her Topeka store and our Joplin one is the "buy 3, get X free".

Our Deal: Buy 3/$8--9-13 oz General Mills Cereal, 5.3-8.9 selected Nature Valley, Fiber One, or Chex Mix Bars, get 2 FREE Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks (great for Easter goodies).
You need to go to her site and use the sidebar to print MQ for fruit snacks, cinnamon toast crunch, and nature valley bars (I'm looking for fiber one instead), then load cellfire EQ for the cereal and fiber one bars. Also cut out the chex bars MQ from 2/8 SS. Ideally, with all the right coupons, you'll spend $.60/1, a total of $3 for all 5 boxes!

P&G: Look for the green tags to save $3/3 instantly at checkout.
I'm planning on using my EQ for $3/1 mach3 or $2/1 venus razors {$5.49} and $2/1 gilette body wash {$2.50}
plus a $2/1 MQ for each (expired 3/31, but Dillons accepts expired Qs for 2 weeks)
= overage of $.01-$1.01,
and I haven't decided if the Zest bars, Underjams, EasyUps, or Charmin tp are the best deals for my 3rd purchase---all are on my need-to-buy list, but none will be free and so far, the easy ups and charmin are the only ones with coupon match ups, so we'll see!!

A little extra: Go to http://www.cottonelle.com/ to print your 2 more free MQ for $.50/1 on TP--then buy the $.99 4packs and with your $.25/1 EQ from cellfire, you will profit $.27/2!!

I'll try to post on Friday what I get tomorrow! Let me know what deals you find!!

No comments:

Post a Comment