Monday, September 7, 2009

What would make life easier?

Besides a maid, cook, and sleep...........
I've turned my wish list to the right into a "make life easier" list and included the registries I've made at Target, Wal-Mart, and Babies R Us. The reason? Well, Target and Babies'R Us each do incentive programs for their baby registries---anything NOT purchased we can get for 10% off and they should be sending the coupon for that sometime soon [or close to the due date]. Why Wal-Mart? Well, it is just a wish list, not a baby registry--and that is because the other 2 stores don't carry all the things on my personal wish list. They don't have all the portable crib stuff or the Hoover Floormate or even the Arm's Reach Co-sleeper!! But wal-mart.com does (as well as other stores, but I like that you can ship to store without extra shipping costs and pick it up locally at Wal-Mart).

SOOOOO----I am not telling you all to buy me stuff, but I am keeping track of what I think would be nice to have to spruce up the nursery, keep me organized, and keep me on track with new twin babies coming and MAYBE we can actually use that 10% discount to get a few things later!! If this helps anyone know what we "need", then great---but please know that I'm not trying to tell everyone to go out and buy stuff for us, but if you just really WANT to get these sweet baby girls something, then there are registries you can go to!

No comments:

Post a Comment