Friday, September 4, 2009

Pregnancy Update week 34

Went to the OB this morning for my now-weekly visit. She will be out of town--no, actually, out of the COUNTRY from the 11th till the 24th, so I am supposed to let the babies know that :)LOL....and in the meantime, I will see her associate the next 2 Fridays.....
Gained 3 lbs this week--which is good. My belly measured at 39, and I am truly proud of myself because I was pretty sure a couple days ago both babies turned head down and my OB agrees!! I went from feeling kicked/punched by someone {Abigail?} WAY down low all over to feeling like I had toes in my ribs and greater pressure down low.......
My bp and urine still both look great. I am just a tad bit dialated and starting to thin, although it is still quite thick and high. She did confirm our suspicions of Abigail being head down when she checked my cervix also----she felt her head, which means that she may not turn again if she has lowered this much. YAY!!

Time to kick it into gear and pack bags, I guess. I'm kinda figuring we may have 3 weeks more but maybe not--it's so hard to guess!! And I don't want to make myself impatient if we go the whole 6 weeks more either!!

2 comments:

  1. What a great update! I am glad Abigail has turned!!! Your babies are going to be here SO SOON!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How on earth have I missed that you have a blog, my friend? I'm going to link to you on my blog. I'm just too tired to do it tonight!

    I'm so glad for your good news about the girls. You're a blessed woman!

    Your friend,
    Laura L

    ReplyDelete