Friday, May 15, 2009

Hypocritical?!?! *LOL*

Today I was out for an OB appt. and stopped at Braum's for lunch. I debated about getting a jr. burger, but ended up with their #1--1/3lb burger with everything except onions and mustard, fries, and a chocolate shake. OMG! It tasted so good, I found myself oohing and aaahhhing, mmming and mmmhhhing with each bite, then I pictured myself in my mind as I wiped the mayo off my cheek. What did I see? (this is in my mind, remember) I saw the Hardee's commercials which are the reason we do not eat at Hardee's--you know the ones--where she is VERY seductively devouring her thickburger. Oh my--yes, it was THAT good. But then again, i'm 18 weeks pregnant with twins--LOL--AND it has been a LONG time since I've eaten a really good Braum's burger (you know, not a cheapie $1 McDonald's one or some other jr. burger). And of course, I was not propping my scantlily clad legs up on anything or any other sort of seductive mannerisms (haha--plus the big pregnant belly), and I did stop my groaning after I realized what I was doing and enjoyed my silent ride home with a full stomach......even sharing fries with the kids later.........
ANYWAY.........for anyone wanting an update, my OB appt. went well. I am, according to the calendar, 18 weeks. I measured 20-21 weeks. Perfectly normal. The last ultrasound's official results were 2 fused placentas and 2 sacks--no reason for high risk or extra rest at all as of now. I have only gained 4 lbs in 4 weeks and my bp was 118/72. I go in for another ultrasound next Thursday, May 21st. I hope to make it a lunch date with dh. ;)
I have worked up to getting 32-64 oz of water per day (YAY me!) and really trying to steadily drink that 64 so I can push on past that for more.......I want these babies to stay put until they are ready and I'd love to not have so many Braxton Hicks contractions this time--fluids should help.......

No comments:

Post a Comment