Wednesday, January 28, 2009

WalMart Deals 1/28

Got the WalMart Ad in the mailbox today and see a couple interesting things....

What Does WalMart Win In?
--although these prices seem to be good, I usually buy MORE when I enter WalMart, so unless it's something I need or use regularly, it may be worth a few extra pennies to get it elsewhere.....


Heinz Ketchup 64 oz rollback price $3.00 {from $3.97}
(Dillons has 32-36oz. in their Mega Buy 10 Sale for $1.50, so it's about the same price--I think Aldi's off-brand is cheaper than either one though)
Still looking for and asking for ketchup coupons!!!

Avacados $.68/1
PriceCutter has them on sale for $.79 and Dillons is $10/10
NOPE--nevermind--aldi's is advertising $.49/1

Sparkle Paper Towels 8-rolls $5.97
Dillons advertise $6.99 for an 8-roll, but if they have a smaller pack, it may be worth it to dbl MQ $.50/1 {1/11 RP} to get $1/1 instead of just $.50/1 at WalMart

I know that you can get great prices on Johnson & Johnson baby products too--it's just not advertised! I had $3/3 (got baby bar soap)and still have $2/1 any Johnson's product that I'm holding on to until I can use it for FREE stuff.....click here.....

Know of a deal I missed?
Please contact me or leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment