Friday, January 23, 2009

Just me saying hi!

I'm new at the whole blog thing and although I like to talk and type, when it comes down to starting out, I'm at a loss for words. You can check out my profile, but I'll just share about my life here.......
I'm a homeschool mom of 4, my oldest girl H just turned 8 on Jan. 3 (oh, my, where did the time go?!?) and we're doing 2nd grade with her. She enjoys books a lot and is inthe 2nd grade Rod & Staff math, english, phonics, and reading. We also use Spelling Power.
My 2nd, oldest boy J is 6 and doing 1st grade work. He uses Horizons math and Pathway Publishers phonics and reading.
For history we started Mystery of History this year (www.themysteryofhistory.com) and have continued with Sonlight Science (www.sonlight.com) and some of their history spine.
We recently discovered lapbooks and LOVE making those. I'll list some of the resources we use at some point---LOVING various blogs and freebie sites!!
My 2nd girl, R, is 3 and just has to do school with the others.
My baby boy, L, will be 2 in June and is into absolutely everything......
My husband JJ and I have been married 10 years this coming July.
That's just me..........and mine.....

No comments:

Post a Comment