Saturday, January 24, 2009

FREE lapbooking and notebooking resources

My lapbooking experience is very limited, but I only use freebies that I can find online. Here are some of my best sources:
www.homeschoolshare.com
www.homeschoolhelperonline.com
www.currclick.com {sort by price and just look at the free stuff--new ones every week or so!}
www.filefolderfun.com
www.lapbooklessons.com Must sign up--but it's free.
When deciding what to do a lapbook on, I look at what we are studying already. For example: in MOH we covered a lot of Ancient Egypt, so I threw together this and that for a lapbook (LOTS of sources for this topic--it was hard to narrow it down!) For science last year, we studied butterflies--and that was our first lapbook. Little mini science ones have been simple to do--it's just a place to store the info we are learning already ina very cute and creative way.
I have a masters notebook where I put one copy of everything we use. This way i have it for the next set of kids or later when we study that same subject.
More sites and blogs to check out:
http://simplylapbooks.blogspot.com/
www.squidoo.com and then search for what you want! I have personnally found BibleLessons, HistoryLessons, a China Unit Study, Thanksgiving lapbook, templates, what is lapbooking?, and how to lapbook, among others.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I like your list of lapbook resources. Some of them were new to me - thank you for listing them!
    Pamela http://homeschoolblogger.com/joyfulmusic/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked them---I'm gonna try to post some more.....

    ReplyDelete