Monday, October 19, 2009

What I have learned, part 1


1. Nursing one baby while pumping on the other side is NOTHING compared to nursing two babies.
2. Nursing two is NOTHING compared to rotating two babies and a breast pump.
3. Some people have no problem coming to see babies, even while hacking, coughing, sneezing, or throwing up is going on in their family.
4. Even more people don't want to interrupt our day, so they stay away----for a week----then everyone shows up!!!!
5. It is SO nice to have friends.
6. It's even nicer to have family.
7. Family holds no candle to church family.
8. I miss being in church.
9. H1N1 is all over and it makes people panic.
10. A full day of school is NOT going to happen for awhile.
11. Let my 6yo son take a break from his school and he forgets everything :)
12. Housework while homeschooling and taking care of 4 children is difficult.
13. Housework while homeschooling and taking care of 6 children, including newborn twins is just not important..........to me.........except that my dh cares.......so I try.
14. I really miss my house husband/Mr. Mom since he has gone back to work. :( And not just for what he does for me, our kids, and the house, but just so you know, he has been an awesome help around here!!

1 comment: