Monday, October 5, 2009

Ultrasound 10/5

I have a couple pictures, but they aren't on disk and I haven't scanned them yet--they get blurrier as we go along. I guess there is just not enough space for wonderful photo ops anymore!!
Abigail
{Baby A}
vertex posterior [head down but face up]
fluid levels great at 3.5
heartrate in upper 140s
measuring 37+ wks at 7 lbs. 4 oz.
Elizabeth
{Baby B}
oblique [head down but body transverse--across the top]
fluid levels great at 4.4
heartrate in lower 150s
measuring 38+ wks at 7 lbs. 12 oz.

Reminder--it is very difficult to get extremely accurate measurements, especially this far along, but those are the educated guesses! Definitely do NOT want any more preemie clothes! and I think we are good on the newborn too [clothes and diapers]. I don't know if they will be little for awhile like my 4yo daughter was, but if they grow like the other 3, they will be in the 0-3 month clothes in no time at all!! Good thing I have them all washed and in the dresser already!

No comments:

Post a Comment