Sunday, February 6, 2011

Walgreens Trip 2/6/11


YAY for getting out of the house after blizzard 2011. We went to the store last Monday in preparation for the snow which waited till later that night. And then didn't stop and didn't stop and didn't stop--it was beautiful! And it kept us home for a few days to many =). I finally got out and away from the insanity today and feel completely restored! Well, maybe not completely--dreading another late night and early morning with congested babies who feel the need to drain me dry--literally...







Look at that hardworking man!!














Thursday we received about 3 more inches on top of the 12-16 from blizzopia, but it all started to melt on Saturday just in time to refreeze and get more tonight. I've never seen snow like this. Not all at once anyway. Pretty amazing.
ANYWHO.....trying to hold down the fort and help everyone to feel better and not need a trip to the doctor, but the kids are a bit stir-crazy and we've had to be a bit inovative with PE inside. YouTube exercise videos. So far they are a hit. Especially projected up on the wall. Fun times.
Now, my outing, of course, was to a store. Walgreens, of course. And I forgot to take my $15 RR that I got last Monday. Of course. But I still made out extremely well. Spent $28 OOP and got, in 2 transactions: 6 ragu, 3 skippy peanut butter [sorry Carthage shoppers, I did leave 3 peanut butter and 2 ragu on the shelf though], 1 salt, 1 baking soda, 3 cans black olives, 5 dawn, 2 colgate, 1 box lipton tea, 2 swiffer wetjet refills, 2 packs cascade, 2 boxes magic erasers, and 2 moisturizing hand sanitizers. Came home with $13 RR, so total cost was $15. Used Coupon Teacher to print my list and plan on going back, weather and sickness permitting, to get $6.99 Scott TP and perhaps candy for Valentine's Day and Ocean Spray Juice $2.99 and get $2 RR. I should be able to use up a lot of these P&G RR on that stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment