Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wags 1/4/11

Another good week at Walgreens!! Especially if you have a bunch of those p&g RR that need spending.
If you are new to this couponing thing or don't understand how I could possibly get a good deal at Walgreens, head over to Hip2Save and watch her videos. She has many of the deals I do--nope--I am rarely original and steal almost all my ideas ;)

I was in Webb City last night for Bball practice, so went to their Wags and was just slightly disappointed. I hope a trip in ours will go a little better. They were out of the 19cent 5packs of mechanical pencils which would be the BEST fillers ever [have to use a WQ to get that price], so I resorted to the 39cent bowl fresh and rubber gloves [again, WQ].

TRANSACTION 1
Oscillo for Children $8.99
-printable MQ $2/1 [it's a beeper, but they should push it thru]
the WQ does NOT work for this product
{received $9 RR}
= $2 moneymaker

Crest 6.4o toothpaste $2
-$.75/1 MQ [Jan. p&g]
{received $1 RR}
= $.25

Finish Electrosol $3.99
-$2.25 MQ [1-2 SS, I believe]
{received $1.50 RR}
=$.24

I was OOP $9.48 + tax and received $11.50 in RR.
It also printed out a catalina for a free box of breathe right strips.

TRANSACTION 2
The Nestle deal---see HERE for uptodate Wags deals
4 liquid coffeemates BOGO $2.49
-4 $1/1 printable MQ
4 stouffers skillet meals 2/$8
-4 $1/1 printable MQ
{received $5 RR for spending $20+}
= $7.98

3 fillers = 2 bowl fresh and 1 rubber gloves $.39/1
[this is so I can use 3 RR]
Used $9 Oscillo, and 2 $2 p&g from last week
= $1.15 OOP and recieved $5 RR.

TRANSACTION 3
was a repeat of 1 minus the finish.
I used a filler of a 69cent gum
and used the $5 RR
= $3.93 OOP and received $9 and $1 RR.

WITH TAX, I spent $15.40 OOP and came home with $12.50 in RR
= a REALLY good trip to Walgreens!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment