Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Wags Moneymaker 12/28/10

Wahoo for making money at Walgreen's!!!!!
I had this all typed out and then my busy busy 14month old Elizabeth eraased it, so this will just be short and sweet......
FIRST, i went to DollarTree to pick up a couple extra Sunday papers for a $1. Then I snagged the $4/1 sinex product out of the p&g insert.
The best deal would be to have 4 of those coupons and grab 4 of the $5 box of Dayquil Sinex. When you buy $15 of certain sinex/vicks stuff you get $5 RR, or buy $20 and get $10. You would only spend $4 OOP and receive $10 RR, MAKING $6!!!! I didn't foresee the box of dayquil sinex being included, so I didn't buy enough papers, but I got 2 boxes of them, a sinex spray for $6 and a babyvaporub for $4 with $1 MQ and the 3 $4/1 MQs, paying $7 OOP, and still making $3!! YAY!! There are all sorts of combos to make money with this. I plan on getting more papers if I can and even scanning the recycling dumpster for anyone on top of the game and already throwing out this sunday's paper.
I also want to get in on the pantene and herbal essence and aussie deals--none free, but good deals when you go thru it like we do!!
Just me........off to fight some sinus junk.....

No comments:

Post a Comment