Friday, November 19, 2010

Science Mini Books

Been BUSY working ahead on our Science mini books. I've loaded them up on Scribd if anyone is interested. The upcoming unit in Christian Kids Explore Biology is on Insects. We've completed units 1-3, covering the basics of Biology, Plants, and Birds and are skipping ahead to unit 7 to fit in the 3 weeks before Christmas. I hate leaving things undone to come back and try to catch up after vacation/break/holidays, so we'll get back to Unit 4: Mammals after the New Year. Maybe I'll try to work on those mini booklets soon too, but I should probably get back to paying attention to the little ones running around destroying an already chaotic and cluttered house. Oh, yeah, and making a grocery list and meal prep and stuff like that......just me......loving this little creative break and online escape...........

No comments:

Post a Comment