Monday, November 2, 2009

Lactation Cookies

I've been looking for higher calorie good-for-you stuff to chow down on and lookie what I found! Not that I have the time to make cookies, but thought i'd share this recipe I came across anyway! Let me know if anyone tries it out!!
Lactation Cookies
1 C butter
1 C sugar
1 C brown sugar
4 T water
2 T flaxseed meal
2 Lg eggs
1 t vanilla
2 C flour
1 t baking soda
1 t salt
3 C thick cut oats
1 C chocolate chips
2 T Brewers yeast
Preheat oven to 375Mix 2 T of flaxseed meal and water, set aside 3-5 minutes.
Cream butter and sugar.
Add eggsStir flaxseed mix into butter mix and add vanilla.
Beat until well blended.
Sift dry ingredients, except oats and choc chips.
Add butter mix into dry ingredients.
Stir in the oats and then choc chips.
Bake 8-12 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment